Chase's Journey

Monday, April 8, 2013

Dear Chase...

my sweet, cuddly, even-tempered, ummm, ummm... full of character love...

I wanted to take the time to thank you, thank you for breaking the charger to the camera so I can no longer take pictures (again!).

Thank you for knocking off the original camera that broke in the first place that led to using the current camera that will not work because the battery cannot be charged...

Thank you for breaking the phone that could have at least given me decent pictures as an alternative to the camera. I really had fun trying to send messages with half the keys not working, and the phone continuing to turn off.

Thank you for throwing all of your cups and dishes so food flies across the room, and there is milk all over the carpet.

Thank you for using my hair brush on the dogs.

Thank you for paying attention to all the bad habits we have- and learning how to use things like bottle openers...

Thank you for screaming bloody murder every time I have to change your stinky butt- or try to remove the snot from your nose- I'm sure the neighbors are ready to call backup on us. Oh- but it is reassuring that you will use the suction bulb on your own nose, then proceed to put it in your mouth.

Thank you for getting into your sister's Easter eggs- and eating all the "Robins eggs" in there- getting blue slober all over the living room.

Thank you for continuously banging your head on stuff to get my attention- resulting in bruises covering your forehead, making it look like I am an abusive mommy.

Thank you for being a "boy"- sigh... I love you so much, but I do believe it's going to take an army to survive this childhood. LOL! AHHHHHHH

***Updated
Thank you for eating part of those neon gel crayons in Kaely's room- I loved having neon green spit everywhere and having to call Poison Control this afternoon, I didn't have any more exciting going on after all...

1 comment:

  1. Tears!! I'm sorry but this post is priceless! I'm going to have to write one to Ollie. I'm sorry momma, it is def going to take an army... But I'm right there with ya. Xx

    ReplyDelete