Chase's Journey

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January Updates...

Well... I believe that adding on my school to the mix has created a situation that leaves the blog lacking :) I've been trying to remember if I mentioned that Chase finally started crawling on his knees (traditional vs. just the army crawl) ever since the POOP incident. : ) LOL. Also, seems he's stopped gaining weight as he redistributes his body weight to get ready for walking. He pops up on everything around the house now, and travels wherever he can.

While we were killing time the other day, we played at Lowe's and saw their turtle pond- made me miss our pond we had... so- out of compromise- I dug out the aquarium in the garage and set up his own goldfish tank :)


We also got in the mail today, the Mightee Kids t-shirt supporting Smile Train (for children with cleft palate). I've mentioned to a lot of people the great purpose of this organization by being able to involve the children in helping other children.

Happy Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment