Chase's Journey

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Reasons To Never- EVER- Leave A Baby Without A Diaper

Sigh...

Just before bath-time last night, I changed a poopy diaper, and left Chase without one on for just a minute while I got his bath stuff going (okay, I figured since he had JUST pooped, no big deal). I specifically told him- PLEASE don't pee on the rug... So I turn around to walk back, and this is what I found :


In case you can't figure out what that is- yes, that's right- it's POOP.

SERIOUSLY??? I had turned around and saw him just as he was laying on his stomach doing it. OMG. He moved as soon as I walked towards him. You have no idea how disgusting this was. Kaely walked into the room to see why I was yelling, and she started gagging. If she had vomited on the rug I may have officially lost it. Irony is the episode we just watched Monday night of "How I Met Your Mother" and the 'confetti.' - HA!

Sigh... so. Yes. Never, EVER, leave a baby alone without a diaper on- or face the consequences of doing so. BLECH.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! LMBO!!! Sorry, it really is super funny when it doesn't hapen to you! Tonight I had to give Ollie his bath, dad's back is out. Anyways, he lifts his leg and looks like he is about to drop the deuce. I freak out and yell to Adam, 'Crap what do I do if he poops? He yells back, hold on I'm getting the camera!

    Sorry, I bet it was super gross...

    ReplyDelete