Chase's Journey

Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom! - You're Old :/

Yes Chase, Mommy's getting old. Sorry. Something about all the worries and lack of sleep this  year have aged me to at least my biological age- so depressing- LOL

Anyway, I was fortunate enough to FINALLY get my bike (WAHOO!) and Chase's seat for the bike for my birthday. I went through 2 1/2 bikes- finally got the one I wanted, put the child seat on it, took it out to test it, and a stinkin' flat tire! Waited it out for a day, and just went to a bike shop to get a new tube and repaired the darn thing myself. I was beyond impatient and overexcited- but it was totally worth it. Hey- at least I know how to fix it now! Kaely arrived Monday (on my bday), and my birthday gift? Yep- she was sick. For at least a couple days, and still coughing... luckily she's doing much better now :)




Ahhhh... then, we have the boys- like father, like son...


Here's Chase and his seat... he HATES the helmet, but loves the ride... so he screams like someone is hurting him half the time, is entertained the other half, then starts all over again... I made it over to Publix yesterday, and on the way home- he passed out :) LOL



More and more he's eating EVERYTHING in sight- including my caesar salad and 'the works' pizza the other day at lunch... he's insatiable! When all else fails? Stick him straight in the bath before he spreads the mess everywhere else :)
Part of the reason posts have been lagging is because during our visit at the local farmers' market last week, Chase threw a fit and my camera went flying- soooooo... been without my regular one- only the phone- which is never as fun :) All is good though- getting back on top of school work, and Dad is helping out with the 2/3/4/5am wake up calls so I can find some sleep in there somewhere!

Happy 1st day of February :)

No comments:

Post a Comment