Chase's Journey

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Things Not To Try On Your Own...

Attending an elementary school performance with a toddler. Do not attempt at home!

I've gotten frustrated with Chase before - this we all know. But today? OMG. He was such a BUTT. Combine that with a bunch of parents who keep running in front of you so they can try to snag a photo or video of their kid? I was ready to lose it today. I eventually had to leave the auditorium area and go outside with him because he just wouldn't stop trying to throw himself down, screeching, and throwing my phone and cameras. Definitely the ultimate test in patience today.

Anyway- here are some videos and pics nonetheless ;)









1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! IO was totally tearing up at the beauty of a childs chorus and the excitement of watching Ollie's one day... then Chase looses it, and I laugh. Sorry, God love you. That must have been horrible to have to juggle a camera, crazy moms and the wiggle monster. Thanks for the lesson, I really learned something here!

    ReplyDelete