Chase's Journey

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Why My Hair Is Turning White

This morning as I was straightening up around the kitchen, Chase 'escaped' into the living room (through the baby gate) as he loves to do- usually to pull all the books off the bookshelf (all his & Kae's books). So I kept an ear out and finished what I was doing, since there is much of anything over there. He started doing his frustrated grunt/whine, so I finally walked over to inspect, and this is what I found:


Apparently the look of shock on my face was amusing to him- as it was a total WTF moment to me. I mean- WHAT? How the heck did this happen??? I quickly grabbed him and placed him back in front of his toys and reinspected the area. I suppose he must've climbed up the other chair, then over the side to the stroller- AHHHHH....

So, then later today, after his nap, we were playing on the floor, the dogs were over by the gate, so off he went again to the other room (I swear, I never remember to close the gate all the way when it's just us...), so I peeked around and saw he was messing with the cord thing for the chair, so I grabbed the video camera- anticipating what was to come... not to disappoint- this is what he did (granted, I missed the climb into the chair- super quick monkey)...


OMG... BOYS

No comments:

Post a Comment