Chase's Journey

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Frankie Blue Eyes

Alrighty then... this is what being awake since 4am gets ya... I've been going through photos to put onto a digital keychain for my mom (someone gave it to her- my gift is the labor to upload all the pics- haha)... anyhow- since all of a sudden our PC took a crap (after I JUST transferred all my photos off my laptop onto the PC- seriously???), I have to go through all my online storage places (i.e., Photobucket, Shutterfly, etc).

Anyhow- came across a folder of pics I completely forgot about- some of my old baby/kid pics- and wouldn't ya know?? Yep- that's right- I had blue eyes FOREVER! At least through a year... Hmmmph... and- we were observing the other day that Kaely's eyes are changing- don't get me wrong, I doubt they'd be green, but she's getting gold/green around the iris. This is sadly where nature's vanity takes over. I don't want my kids to look anything like me, with perhaps the exception of my eyes- because that's the one thing I kinda like, and it'd be nice to see a little bit of me in there :)

(circa 1981-1982)

But this picture made me laugh, because aside from the blue eyes- the serious/solemn look screams of Chase. Chase looks sooooo much like Dave- but now I'm seeing more of me too- and it's downright scary! Just for laughs...

Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! That photo looks so much like Chase. I wish I could see me in Ollie. Maybe the pointy chin. Sorry about the PC taking a crap. Adam is trying to fix mine as we speak. Thank goodness for online storage! Hope you had a great weekend! Happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete