Chase's Journey

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Sweeties :) Part I












Alright- Dave and I picked up our pumpkin almost a month ago now, but I'm determined to wait so we can carve it together as a family... well... maybe this weekend?

In the meantime, Raeshel got pumpkins for herself, Nathan & Kaely to do... so I thought I'd hang out and watch them play- these boys wanted to eat the darn thing- seeds, guts, and all... looks like there will be a "Part II" to this since no one really finished their pumpkin before dinner time- but the pics were funny, so I thought I'd share :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved these photos. Chase is better than a fine wine!! Not only is he aging brilliantly he gets more Handsome everyday!! When I saw his hand in that pumpkin I wondered how you would fight the slimy seeds out of his Hands. I cannot wait for part II!

    ReplyDelete