Chase's Journey

Friday, October 5, 2012

Will Walk For French Bakery

Oh my... YUM. I have decided I am all about the French diet. No, I am not applying to be a poster child for a healthy diet- but more about enjoying all foods in moderation.

I decided to walk to Publix after dropping off Kaely today, so the 2 miles each way, and noticed that the French Bakery was open (it's been in the process of opening for months now)... so after our grocery shopping I stopped in. I heard the choir angels start singing- they have a clear window so you can see the bakers doing their magic, all the fresh baked croissants, choquettes (my new favorite!OMG), baguettes, petites, etc... I stood there in awe. On top of it, they were sampling cheesecake, the petites, and beverages. I was one happy camper. I have decided that making that walk and going to the bakery are going to be a weekly tradition. LOVE IT.

A very crazy week as always over here, with teething madness continuing (the stinkin' tooth on the top right now), and some scares next door, and insane weather, and Halloween decoration making, etc etc etc- nothing new essentially. Looking forward to a quiet evening- oh wait- babysitting- crap. Okay, that time may never arrive... at least they're cute :)

Chase getting into everything of course, and then movie night ended up in my bed :/








1 comment:

  1. I'm loving everything right now... The new layout, the French bakery, the super cute photos and the Halloween crafts! You are a machine!!!

    ReplyDelete