Chase's Journey

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Satisfaction

As we were driving back from dinner last night, I couldn't help but have a smug feeling of satisfaction... We had a business dinner to go to, and for the first time dropped off Chase with someone- my sister, but still... I was much better at not feeling too apprehensive and worrisome while we were out, but that feeling never fully disappears. When we got back to get him, he was asleep, and when he saw me he squirmed and stretched until I grabbed him- and he was so sweet and happy! Sorry, but it's still the best feeling to know that no one can replace "Mom"...

He does continue his game- if you will- of asking him to say "mama"- and he grins and says "dada"- UGH. But... he does say it when he wants to- little butt.

Kaely had some fall photos done- I can't believe how big she is now! I mean, I see her everyday so seeing photos like these make me see her in a different light. Time is just escaping me!



Fortunately today we woke up to absolutely gorgeous weather! The first "cold snap" since spring... a whopping low in the mid-60's! haha. But makes me so happy to open up the windows and try to clean up some... that and swing by the awesome French bakery and wait around for my choquettes... yummmmm... Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. You went to a business dinner? That would include shower, make-up and non puke clothes!! Ohhh do tell!!

    I love when Ollie sees me and squeals. It makes my heart smile.

    Kaely is so pretty and looks like such a great little girl. No make-up, no trashy clothes. Just like what I want my little girl to look like. Well done. It's got to be so hard to keep her from becoming Honey Boo Boo in this day and age.

    ReplyDelete