Chase's Journey

Monday, December 24, 2012

Meeting Santa on Christmas Eve

Clearly, we've been mastering the art of procrastination this year- I mean, waiting until Christmas Eve to go see Santa??? Whoops. I expected a long wait, but was pleasantly surprised at it only being 1 1/2 hours (sigh...). Complete with being behind my doctor in line (have had issues with her the past several months)- so it was a tad awkward. Fortunately, the girls around us in line did pretty good at keeping Chase entertained. But a combination of hungry, tired, and just worn out didn't work too well for Santa. So, I declined the "professional" photo option, and took our own since he was in no mood to meet the jolly fellow. Ah, well, at least we got him there- and I have hope that next year will be much easier!



This was Kae's from this year- she went a different day unfortunately- but 7 years of seeing him, they're old pals now :)

Oh- and my Christmas gift this year? Homemade caramel corn- enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment