Chase's Journey

Monday, December 24, 2012

Starting New Holiday Traditions

With Chase changing up our lives a bit, nothing like today to search for fun things to start... I was slacking this year badly on the Elf on the Shelf. Bad. I also realized I didn't even write the Days Until Christmas Countdown, nor any gingerbread cookies or decorator cookies. What the heck is going on here???

But, I did start trying to win tickets about a month ago to see the Mannheim Steamroller- since we've done the Nutcracker ballet for years- I figured Chase may not appreciate that as much as he gets older... but, no luck on winning them. However, we ended up getting a chance to go to Universal Studios yesterday, and unbeknownst to me, they were performing that evening. So, on top of their Macy's Day Parade, we got to enjoy the Christmas tunes of the Steamroller- so awesome!

I really hope to take the kids again next year to see them- Kaely was intrigued with the instruments- and hopes to play piano/keyboard like that- as she pulled hers out this morning to try!




Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment