Chase's Journey

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Surviving Sunday

You know it's going to be a long day when by 9 am, trying to play on the floor, Chase gets upset, crawls over to me, wedges himself on my neck/shoulder- and passes out. Huh....

Complete with lines of drool trickling down my neck- yuck!

He woke up an hour later (yes, I transferred him to his bed), and was again ready for another nap around noon. I'm getting nervous because Nathan has been sick since Friday night, although he hasn't been in the house since Saturday morning... now Dad seems to be joining on it- and I'm just waiting on the other shoe to drop. In the meantime I'll do my best to take care of everyone!

At least Chase joined me for dinner tonight :) Mashed potatoes and butternut squash always taste best when smeared all over your face...

No comments:

Post a Comment