Chase's Journey

Sunday, March 10, 2013

What Makes Having a School-Aged Child Worthwhile

Aside from the sheer joy of having them of course... the good field trips! I mean, this is the third year of field trips, and suffering through some of the lame ones (sorry), this one to Disney's Animal Kingdom made it all worthwhile. Best yet, being a chaperone would've been cool- but turns out more than half the class' parents volunteered, so at the end of the day I didn't even have any kids to watch except Kaely. SWEET! It was a nice change to be able to hang with her one-on-one (well, minus all the other kids around), and just have fun :)

Some pics from the day!



The Tree of Life- you can stand there for hours and keep finding new animals hidden in the carvings on the tree


This was how she spent more than half of the ride in the Dinoland ride. CHICKEN






Mt. Everest- coolest ride ever~!



Bali! and the pedicabs :) 









Kaely's favorite animal is a giraffe- and these ones decided to block the road for a good 5 minutes before the staff had another truck come by to get them to move- very awesome



The camera's battery died so I was stuck using my phone whose camera sucks :( But the animals were awesome... 



1 comment:

  1. This was so cool to read on my phone.... but on my computer, the pics are even better!! OOOOH I cannot wait until Ollie is old enough for this stuff. And is Skeletor the boyfriend???? I'm emailing you right now!

    ReplyDelete