Chase's Journey

Friday, May 4, 2012

Bravery or Stupidity?

Long overdue to write, but been a really long week! Had a full day of doctor's appointments Monday (including Kaely), so both kids were tired and not feeling well. Tuesday we had Nathan over, and both boys were recovering from their boosters. By the time my sister got back around 6ish, I was ready to fall over. Wednesday Chase had another doctor's appointment, by the time I dropped off Kaely at school, it was nearly time to turn around and wait in the line to get her in order to be at the doctor's appointment in time. The office was the worst nightmare. Full of screaming kids throwing things and banging toys- which led to Chase screaming in my ear for an hour. Sigh... Waited 90+ minutes just to have the doctor look at him for 60 seconds and say, okay- see you in 4 months. UGH!





This led to yesterday- Thursday- had Nathan again, and in trying to prepare for heading out this weekend, had a million things to do. So- my first attempt to bring both boys out in public (aside from walking to school)... hahaha... definitely interesting. Almost like those timed shopping sprees- trying to race around to get what needs to get done, done. Got a lot of confused looks, oh, there's two... you know, the usual :) lol. But amazingly they both were pretty good- although I can't say I'd recommend doing it on a regular basis!



Today we are running around trying to make sure I don't forget anything- have to tackle the task of looking human again (ha! easier said than done). Oh well- otherwise just more days in paradise! Going to miss my baby girl while we're gone this weekend, things have been a lot better since I shifted my focus and tried to do better at splitting my attention. She's been a big help with the boys- they love looking at her and all the silly faces she makes.





Praying for a good flight tonight, and a peaceful baby! One can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment