Chase's Journey

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Still Trying!

Ever since we got the couple quick giggles the other day, it's been my mission to get a repeat performance- and catch it on tape. So far? No luck... but- considering I have recorded hours of attempts, I figured I'd throw a few seconds of goofiness on :) 


Starting to really try lots of foods now- well, the fruits anyway- going to finish up the last of the fruits and move on to squash, sweet potatoes, etc... but he's definitely realized that it's kinda nice getting some solids! I mix a bit of the rice cereal in with the fruit, still only doing one serving a day- but it mixes it up. He definitely isn't getting any smaller! The past week I think he's nearly slept through every night- this morning he slept until 6:50am, all the way through the night. I woke up slightly in pain (nursing moms), and took me a second to realize the sun was up and he was just then squirming. Very nice! Kind of getting into our new routine of being up most the day- strange, but love it! 


 (Pink Floyd onesie- hehee)

1 comment: