Chase's Journey

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

First, a Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there- and now all the grand-mamas and aunts and everyone who has an impact in our lives. I am twice blessed to be a mama to the best two kids ever! (Even if they drive me batty)... My hubby is stacking up the points for Father's Day- Dave and Kaely had the surprises lined up this morning- even if Chase helped by making sure everyone was up by 7am (really???). Started with breakfast in bed (served on a baking sheet-hahahaha), complete with OJ, coffee, oranges, grapefruit, cinnamon rolls, bacon and eggs- oh my! Delicious! (Just don't look at the kitchen!). Kaely made a "scroll" for me- complete with the things she loves about me, and what I help her do. I got a new charm for my bracelet - reminds me of a candy heart with "Best Mom" on it. One of my favorites though was the classroom cookbook- absolutely hilarious. Each child contributed their favorite recipe- and her teacher typed what the believed the ingredients were, how much, how long, etc- awesome. Then on the opposite page was a real recipe for what they mentioned... too cute! Chase and Dad got flowers, and Kaely painted the frames for me... overall- best Mother's Day ever! We got to go see our moms as well, and made it home in time before we had full out meltdowns from our little man. Finished off the night with ordering pizza- what a way to end the day!

Happy Mother's Day!












1 comment:

  1. Soooo Sweet! Adam needs to take some pointers from Dave! And OMG look how BIG Chase is! So glad you hade a perfect mommy day for a perfect mommy. Xx

    ReplyDelete