Chase's Journey

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What A Character!

Literally... over the course of the past few months, Chase has acquired quite a few nicknames and character comparisons. Just for laughs... we have:

Thanks to my sister- she has used the term "Squishy" -compliments of Finding Nemo:

Then, we go waaaaay back to the tv show Dinosaurs... The baby is soooooo Chase:

Of course we have Rug Rats... Chase is Tommy Pickles, Nathan is Chuckie, and of course Kaely is Angelica... ha!

Who else? Ahhhh- I'll go back to my Stewie clip...

and my original Finding Nemo clip- is Squirt- the baby sea turtle... Chase's little face reminds me of him :)


I'm sure I'll come up with more over the months & years, but had to have a bit of fun with it :) Maybe one day he'll inspire a cartoon or book himself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment