Chase's Journey

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Laughter!

I swear- after hearing Ollie's story about giggles, I have been that much more determined to hear some of our own (and I swear I'm not trying to be competitive! lol). Just when I least expected it today, after a long afternoon, I was mimicking Chase's random noises, when all of a sudden he laughed at me- not just his screeches- but a genuine laugh! I burst out laughing and fell back on the bed - then sat up real quick to make sure I didn't scare him- so he laughed again. AWESOME! I made some more faces and got another quick laugh- so I decided to run to the other room to grab the video camera- I HAD to get this on tape! UGH. 30+ minutes of recording, and nothing. BLAH. Was hoping to share- but for now- I'll take it!


1 comment:

  1. Omg! How freaking cute is he?! I love that pic. I can't get Ollie to laugh on demand at all. Such a boy.

    ReplyDelete