Chase's Journey

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Football Season!

WAHOO! It's THAT time of year again- football returns... cooler weather, bbq's, (root)beer, and the games!

I've always been a tomboy- with the exception of a few more recent years where I finally put forth effort to be more feminine, I still prefer to hang with the guys, play outside, and watch sports. Even though the idea of having a baby boy kind of terrified me- I'm starting to see a lot of fun in the near future regarding a lot of these things. In the past I've taken Kaely to professional basketball, baseball, hockey, and football games- because at least at these things- they can yell, scream, jump, and talk all they want- everyone else is! Looking forward to Chase's first games too!

One thing that I will add to my education promises from the other day, is to keep him active in sports, scouts, or other activities- you have to avoid boredom to keep them out of trouble! I guess we should start with crawling first- but until then... we have the games :)


1 comment:

  1. Ditto to everything you just said! We really would be besties! I plan to let Oliver try every sport he wants to play. I love the fall...

    ReplyDelete