Chase's Journey

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Back to Reality

Quite an uneventful day... aside from trying to figure out our sleeping situation, I think we've got some sort of schedule down... although, I think we're still flipped on days/nights- considering we got a solid 3 hour nap this afternoon. Hmmm. But- at least we're sleeping!!! I have a hard time believing it was just a couple days ago we were still in the hospital, it really feels great being home.

One thing I will say- being at the hospital spoiled me on diapers! Now I know why Pampers has a contract- to get parents used to going through diapers like water, then you get home and realize it's a pack every day or two- LOL. Nah, not too bad, but he did do his usual poop on the clean diaper before I even fastened it earlier- made me stop, stare, and go "awwww man..." - now I have to use another new one. LOL. That, and changing a diaper by the glowing light of a nightlight while half asleep- praying he doesn't pee in my face. That would be fun.


The honeymoon period with Kaely was short-lived... gotta love fights over homework and food. Make me wanna scream! Then on top of the normal frustrations I feel bad because I know she feels left-out in some ways too- such a hard juggle! I don't know how people do this all the time- lots of credit your way :)

Well... a quiet day for now :) We'll see what tomorrow brings (4 weeks old!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment