Chase's Journey

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Growing Up Too Fast

This is a statement for the both of them! Kaely wanted to hold Chase this evening, and watching her do so, it cracked me up. Hard to believe how he was the size of one of her baby dolls when she first got to hold him. Now she realizes why she's not allowed to carry him- because "gee mom! he's really heavy!" - haha.

We spent the first half of the day cleaning house- long overdue- crap like washing the curtains and mopping the floor- all the stuff I loathe. But... it needed it. Kaely had a date for an afternoon bday celebration, so Chase and I just hung out- he snoozed while I enjoyed a book. Not too bad! The kids crack me up- complete with a pouting tantrum over summer's bedtime curfew. Fun fun fun... I'll look back and think how easy these times really were- I'm sure! Happy Summer!







1 comment: