Chase's Journey

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Celebration! An Afternoon Out...

I have become the quintessential homebody anymore- it's awful. I used to love getting out and checking out everything, everywhere, all the time... now? It's so much work! ha! So, fortunately, Dave made us go out yesterday, and once out- I was so glad we did. An absolutely gorgeous day, we went down to Celebration (a Disney-esque town) not far from us to grab some lunch. It was so nice to sit out on a patio and grab a bite to eat, Chase was pretty much a perfectly behaved little boy in his stroller- what a nice change of pace! They have a nature trail around the lake we got to take a stroll around after, then grabbed some ice cream at Kilwin's... YUM!





I've been battling exhaustion- and Dave mentioned/asked if I thought it'd ease off once I stopped nursing- and honestly, I'd completely forgotten that aspect of the equation. Sooo... hmmm- that's a good point- and with any luck that is the main culprit. If I wasn't being woken up nightly (yes, he's back to being himself on waking up around 3am again), and nursing, the exhaustion and weight loss would concern me more. Less than two months until his 1st birthday! We'll see how this goes ;)

Gearing up for another gorgeous day, and plans to get out in it! Have a great Sunday


1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so jealous! Nothing beats a beautiful day in central Florida! I'm so glad you got out, and chase looks great! Ollie puts his feet up too.

    I wonder about the sleep vs. nursing too. But really I wake up when Ollie does, so until he sleeps through the night, I will be exhausted.

    Here is hoping that's tonight!

    ReplyDelete