Chase's Journey

Friday, November 30, 2012

11 Months!!!

Seriously. 11 Months old today. This is insane! I've already started the whole "1st Birthday Party" planning stuff, and am stupefied staring at him anymore... I meant to get him weighed today to see how he measures up- but I'm guessing around 20lbs and about 27-28"... (will measure him tomorrow when he's awake)... I made the mistake of putting him into a "9 month" pullover hoodie this afternoon, and spent 5 minutes trying to pull it back off- whoops. I have got to go through his clothes!

These pics are from yesterday, but my sister did a good job with the great outdoors :) Aside from making fun of me trying to put up Christmas lights on the roof :/





2 comments:

  1. Omg! You are on the roof and Chase is -1 months old! There is way to much going in this post. Please tell me Dave was not inside watching the game while you were on the roof risking life and limb! Oh and it really is amazing to see how Vhase went from a baseball glove to a big boy!! So cute!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe- no, he wasn't inside- as usual I got crap for being "too independent" and not waiting for him to do it- but hey! I got it done :)

    ReplyDelete