Chase's Journey

Saturday, November 24, 2012

UNCLE!

As in- I cry UNCLE! I give up! AHHHHHH!

Crazy baby. Sigh... dare I say, more teeth? Who knows at this point, but this child has me tucked under a blanket stuffing my face with crackers, pepperoni and a cheeseball... LOL. A majority of the day was spent with some cranky, whiny, high maintenance little boy driving me insane. Was all motivated to start this project I've been procrastinating on, then... I knew better than to start distracted. Instead, tackled the fun job of putting up Christmas decorations- all but the tree and the roof-top lights (save that for Dave)... at least this way he can be entertained as I pull everything out. But man! If he wasn't squawking every minute. Sigh...

So, it's 7:00pm, I have since made sure he was fed, bathed, changed, and tucked into bed. I'm in restart-mode, and am praying that he cooperates for portraits tomorrow :/ We shall see!

This photo makes me laugh though- from yesterday afternoon- I went to the store specifically because he was cranky, thinking that getting out would help, and playing in the shopping cart would get a smile... this lasted long enough for the photo- the rest of the shopping trip 30 seconds afterwards was spent with me carrying him and pushing the giant cart with one hand... ugh!


Happy Florida-Florida (State) Saturday! Go Gators! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment