Chase's Journey

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Army Crawl

Just for laughs as I sit for a brief break after baking all afternoon/evening... ahhh! Thanksgiving is tomorrow- so much to do... but fortunately little boys have a 7pm bedtime, I'm not too far behind them :)

As I'm attempting to clean the house (this really feels futile- if it's not one kid, dog, or adult, it's another walking across my clean floors! lol), Chase and this darn vacuum cleaner... cracks me up...

Another move to his own rhythm he's established... one day I'll listen to the whole "Mom! I'll do things when I what to do them, how I want to do them!" - the sooner I accept this, the easier the next couple decades will be :)

In the meantime, Nathan is all over the house- and I must say I hate having all the doors closed and furniture out of place in order to block other things (like the bookshelf)- but these are random things that the boys get into in the brief seconds I am distracted... ARGH!




Gotta love these boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment