Chase's Journey

Saturday, November 3, 2012

November???

 Wahhhh! It's really November now? The change of weather keeps triggering memories and makes it seem like just a couple weeks ago I was pregnant and in school... insanity! We are working on tooth #5 now- well, I guess more like #6 since #5 is in (another bottom side tooth)- I daydream now about what it'll be like with Chase NOT teething for once.

The cool weather also has me scrambling for ideas on Chase's sleeping at night- even with it only getting into the 60's, he gets so cold... guess he's like me with a lower body temp (his normal temp is 97.6-ish like mine)- so the "sleep sack" was suggested- which I had completely forgotten about... so I believe that will be today's craft project since all the places want to sell them for $20+ new. Crazy! We'll see how this works :)

Our white hairs are increasing now with Nathan crawling EVERYWHERE. It's one thing with Chase rolling around, getting into everything, but because he's been doing it for months, it's not as interesting to him. But with Nathan, it's like Christmas, everything is magical and nothing is off-limits (in his mind), so it's a constant battle trying to close off areas, move things around, use things like chairs and dry-erase boards to block behind the couch, etc. Adds another project of continued baby-proofing to the weekend plans- exciting! :)

Next step is walking... oh my... boys are from another planet for sure...

As always though, at least they're cute :)




No comments:

Post a Comment