Chase's Journey

Sunday, November 25, 2012

'Tis the Season...

I found a new version of hell- that would be the portrait studios a month before Christmas. AHHHHH!

By some miracle though, Chase and Kaely both remained in good spirits before the portraits were to be taken, so fortunately, we got some good shots of the kiddos. Mom and Dad? Well, sleep deprivation doesn't work so well, but all in all, we survived it :)

Here are just some small pics from a few of the shots- I don't have any that are big enough to print (aside from the one pose we ordered)- sorry :/










Once we managed to escape the two hour wait (between waiting to take the pics, waiting to view them, and then waiting to get the prints...) we headed to complete the Christmas tasks of finding a Christmas tree.

This is one thing I recall as a kid- we nearly always had an artificial tree, and my aunt and other family/friends would get fresh ones- the smell of a real tree- needles and all- just makes Christmas for me. So, ever since I moved out at 18, I have to have a real one... I LOVE it! Usually I'm one who goes through twenty trees before finding the perfect one, but for some reason the past year or two, I see one and just go with... scary- what's happening to me???





Here we go! One month 'til Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this post! The pictures are amazing. Do worth the trip to hell. Thanks for the heads up by the way.

    You are brave having a tree. I'm not going to bother. Ollie will eat the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete