Chase's Journey

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ahhhh... Quiet...

Not gonna lie- I cannot tell you how nice it is right now to just sit down with Chase and have quiet for a couple hours. Seems lately we're always on the go, always someone to see, something to do, racing against the clock until you fall over from exhaustion. So today- we're going to enjoy being bums and playing- just us :) The morning was a good start- this is why I'm leaning now towards visits and getting things done in the morning while he's in a good mood. I know it's not convenient for most- but for the sake of sanity? Evenings are now reserved for "quiet time"- too stressful otherwise! :)

Here is another glimpse into our morning- I love how vocal he's become! My sister & I discussed last night how hers is physically advanced- between size and "strength," but how Chase continues to advance quicker "mentally" if you will. We decided Chase will be the trouble maker- sneaky, witty, and charming. Nathan will be the hell on wheels- bull-dozing through everything, breaking things, and constantly needing band-aids and ER visits. LOL- we'll see how the future years treat us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment