Chase's Journey

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Infamy

Enjoying the last bit of "cool" weather this morning (highs in the upper 70's), we had our brisk walk to school, and starting with the crossing guard, to the vice principal, to the other parents, and teachers at the car-rider line... everyone curious now- do I have one baby or two today? haha. Which- Raeshel was with me, so we had both babies- just not attached to me :) Made me kind of chuckle since especially after their screaming contest yesterday, we are well known for chaos... 

I am thoroughly enjoying my quiet morning with just one kid for a bit- wrong to say, I know (love you Kae!) but still... ahhhhh ;) I need to recover, especially battling a cold the past week too- not enough time in the day to do it all and rest. These silly kids! 






No comments:

Post a Comment