Chase's Journey

Monday, April 2, 2012

A Day of Chaos..

Even though Kaely was not here to take to school today, the day was still absolute chaos. My sister stayed over in order to go to the doctor's early this morning- we both had an appointment first thing- so we figured we'd take turns with the boys while we were seeing the doc. Just trying to get up, get ready, get the boys ready, battle spit up and other accidents before leaving- putting in the other seat in the car, bringing the stroller, etc- not to mention good ole' traffic... ahhhh! Then the doctor was running late on top of it, which made everything else late, including me trying to make it to a hair appointment (another disaster of the day)... swing by Target to get a couple essentials, get back to the house to feed and change the boys- I wanted to collapse! Remind myself to eat, then off to walk to get Kaely- when all I wanted to do was take a nap! Add on the crazy things like homework time, needing to shave & bathe the dog, cleaning myself, vacuuming, cooking, feeding everyone again, etc- I am sitting here at 7pm ready to pass out for the night- haha. Oh well... we should all sleep well tonight :)
 At least the boys are happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment