Chase's Journey

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dragon Baby

Our endearing term for Chase when he goes into one of his "fits..." I thought we survived the evening hours last night pretty well, only to be surprised when he woke up around 11, but I figured, eh, okay- feed him and go back to sleep... nope. He squirmed and fussed and cried and sniffed for a good hour after eating- finally passed out, only to get back up a couple hours later. I spent a solid hour trying to get him to sleep on his own last night before giving up and holding him to let him sleep for a while. Everytime I'd put him down he'd wake back up screaming. This has been a really random event, since for the past month or so he's slept wonderfully on his own, and for a good 4-8 hours at a time. Even morning time, when he's usually in a smiley mood, nope- we get the cranky butt. Sigh... so he's passed out on me now as I am stuck- I would let him "cry it out" but I feel he's either having a tummy problem or some other discomfort that's preventing him from sleeping right now. Sigh... Oh well- he's still my sweetheart, even if he does look like he could breathe fire :)


No comments:

Post a Comment