Chase's Journey

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Walk for Babies!


As many "wild hairs" as I tend to have, I just thought about the fact that I really want to get out, be active, and support a great cause... I'm a little late on the fundraising end of this event, as it's next Saturday, but I still wanted to try to get the word out, since March of Dimes is an organization I never thought we'd have a personal connection to before Chase- and now, facing life with a preemie, low birth weight, and all of our other challenges (that we're blowing through!), it's great to do what we can for other families too.

I’m walking in March for Babies and raising money because I care about healthy babies. I know this cause is important to you, too.  Can you help me reach my goal by making a donation to my walk? It’s easy, just click through to my fundraising page.


To make a donation, visit my personal Web page at
http://www.marchforbabies.org/ChaseAndFamily
If you would like to learn more about March for Babies,
visit the Web site at marchforbabies.org.
Would you like to see what March for Babies is and why I'm walking?
Click here to see the video.
The March of Dimes mission is to improve the health of babies by
preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.


Your gift supports March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it’s used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care (NICU)

You can make a secure donation with your credit card, or, if you prefer, cash or a check is fine, too.

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment