Chase's Journey

Monday, April 16, 2012

Moody Mondays

Debated on whether or not I'd get around to posting today- our "schedule" was kind of out of whack, and it's just been one of those days. I don't normally have Kaely here on a Monday morning, but due to schedule changes, she was here. So instead of attempting to sleep in this morning, I had to get up and walk- (self inflicted, I know). Dropped Dave off at the airport around 7 last night, only to find out they had some mechanical issues, and what ended up being a 3+ hour delay. So I stayed up for a while worrying about whether or not he would even be flying out, or if I'd be heading back to the airport to get him. Fortunately he did make it out, but what a mess! Chase actually slept almost through the night- but he's been either growing again or not feeling well, because it's nothing but restless sleeping (throw in some fussing off and on while he's half asleep) and eating all day. I think he's been up for maaaaybe 2-3 hours total today. Definitely not normal. Kaely tried to convince me to let her stay home "sick" - but after I said she wouldn't be able to watch tv or play at all, she started to give up on that, so we walked to school afterall. Add in the crazy, rogue armadillo that apparently didn't realize it was daytime- I just have been feeling off-kilter- today would've made a better Friday the 13th.

On the bright side, once the fun homework fights were over, and got around to making dinner, finally kicked up my feet and enjoyed vegging. Hoping Chase feels better soon- so strange to have him out of it for this long :( Wish me luck- day 3 of the "boys" tomorrow- starting at probably 6am- so off to sleep I go!



No comments:

Post a Comment