Chase's Journey

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Three Little Birds

Another day of dragon baby! Which led me to proving to Dave that there was a game when we were kids called "Don't Wake the Dragon..."

 LOL... we started the day off okay, but man! Then, a much needed trip to Target for necessities led me to wanting to tear my hair out and run over all those people in my way. Why is it that people in the stores either stop and stare at you, ignore you completely, or try to make small talk when all you want to do is briskly walk through the aisles??? I just wanted to get him to sleep so I could finish the diapers & grocery trip- which meant I had to keep moving. Doing laps through the clothing racks and home section- ha... only took 20 minutes, but eventually succeeded. Took another couple hours, but in the end after food & a nap? We got this amazing baby!



It's like a little Gremlin... we even got to try out the rice cereal again, have a nice bath, eat, and snoozed through the evening (well, he did anyway). So... like the rainbow after a storm- it makes everything all right again... so... like Bob would say (our NICU theme song)... "Don't worry... about a thing... 'cause every little thing...is gonna be alright..."


No comments:

Post a Comment