Chase's Journey

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Earned These Rolls!

It's a Preemie Thing!!! Not just a website- but a philosophy I think... I cannot stop staring at Chase in wonder the past day or two. Honestly- it's crazy to watch him grow almost overnight. Reminds me of Kaely's lima bean plants they grew in class- brought home last week in a cup, and now it's over 18" tall- in 5 days! We literally were just wearing "newborn" size clothes and diapers a month ago... just started wearing 0-3 month clothes recently- and he fits into the 3-6 month outfits now, and needs to upgrade to Size 2 diapers (almost done with the box of size 1's)... I decided this morning that for the sake of my back, he was going in the stroller instead of the carrier for the couple miles walk to school... it's not horrible, but starting to make my shoulders/neck ache. I am just gushing on him to everyone- as Dad likes to say- he is such a stud! 




No comments:

Post a Comment