Chase's Journey

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Life With Twins- Day 2

Alright- going to try this again... these two boys are nuts! It doesn't help that Chase was up every 2 hours last night, or that Kaely crawled in bed with me (still sleeping in the spare "full sized" bed- ugh), or that my sister had to be at work by 7, so she had to leave by 6, and was up at 5... sooooo- cranky is an understatement. However, I am largely to blame for my exhaustion today since I attempted to tackle housework while they were playing/sleeping- the mountain of laundry was growing daily, dishes weren't gonna do themselves, and the hair from the dogs, myself, etc on the floor was horrible. Yup. I'll go back to wishing for magical powers :)

All in all, the two were really good today though- only the screaming episode while at the school waiting on Kaely this afternoon, but hey, it could've been worse! I think I'm getting the hang of rotating their play stations, nap pads, feedings and diaper changes... it's not impossible, but once again, makes me really hold on tight to Chase at the end of the day and enjoy him being a single baby! :)

Now to make it through the rest of bedtime- and to enjoy some silence and deep sleep (wishful thinking!)



No comments:

Post a Comment