Chase's Journey

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Adapt or Fail!

This seems to be the rule of thumb in all challenges we face, but man some days are hard! Something as simple as going to the grocery store or walking the trash down the hallway are somewhat of an obstacle. Yesterday the truck was tied up with the front at the apartment, so out of sheer principle we walked to the grocery store for things for dinner. Today we somehow survived brunch, but I had to sit out the movie, not to mention breastfeeding in the parking lot. Try to go to the pool with Dave and Kae? Nope, as soon as we walk out into the hall, I have to turn left back around again. Irony? Quiet once I walk back inside so I aim for tummy time, and he passes out! I can't win. Lol. So I guess I will adapt and adjust and go with the flow - the alternative being losing my mind :)

So I just sit out and watch him snooze instead... not the worst thing to do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment