Chase's Journey

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First Timers Take on Parenting: Parenting requires a cohesive team

I had to share this since I love reading this blog, and can relate as well. The thing is that it's hard to butt heads and try to walk on eggshells with just about everyone in your life when it comes to being overprotective about your new baby- especially in the beginning. Things like picking the baby up without express permission first or ignoring recommended ways to hold them, etc- even if you have been a parent/aunt/uncle/brother/sister/etc already- needing to remember every baby is different, as is every parent. Even with my sister's baby I have to realize that what works for Chase, Dave & I, does not mean it will work for her and Nathan. Anyhow- just click on the link below for the read :)

First Timers Take on Parenting: Parenting requires a cohesive team: “… Husbands and partners need to understand and support you no matter what. They need to understand that whilst they may not understand, yo...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link! I think we all struggle with protecting our baby and not being overbearing at the same time. I still have no idea how walk that line...

    ReplyDelete