Chase's Journey

Monday, March 12, 2012

Irony

This reminds me of the stories of people finding disgusting things in food, they complain, and the manufacturer sends more of the same product- as if you're actually going to eat it again???

So after my frustrations with the diapers, I had mentioned I wrote the company just because their claims that they were the best drove me batty at 4am when changing Chase out of yet another outfit... so I open the mailbox Friday, and what is in there? A letter with a voucher for a free Jumbo pack of diapers, plus a few $1 off coupons. Okay- normally this would be awesome- but I really don't want to use that brand again! Can't I just use it for the brand I prefer??? UGH! LOL.

Oh well... made me laugh at least...

Also- an interesting comparison of size I noticed... 10 weeks vs 3 weeks... crazy!

4 comments: