Chase's Journey

Monday, March 5, 2012

Look Who's Talking

Ever think about what goes on in the mind of a baby? We sure do... it amazes me how many expressions cross over their face in a matter of a few seconds/minutes. Especially with all of the crazy, silly, nonsense us adults do and say to entertain these little people, and how close up we get- I mean, I am a good 15 times his size- can you imagine someone that much bigger than you trying to talk to you? LOL. Not to mention the mobiles we hang over their beds- his are monkeys of course, and the subject of "what happens if he's terrified of monkeys?" came up... here they are flying over his head (Wizard of Oz anyone?)... That, and their effort to scream bloody murder, only too stop as soon as you pick them up- just their way of saying- hey! Look at me! I'm here! Don't leave me alone!!!! Ever since my sister mentioned his eyes remind us of Stewie from Family Guy- this clip was thought of, lol:



Anyhow!!! Just another peek into our morning... the good part anyway! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment