Chase's Journey

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy 11 Weeks!

Ahhhh... things are so much easier now- granted we have our moments, but all-in-all we've gotten a pretty nice routine down. I'm conquering my 4 miles a day of walking- although the scale does not agree with my progress- UGH. It's beautiful outside, and sitting here next to my sister and her baby, it's nice to just enjoy the quiet moments.

Chase has been full-on scooting around - getting ready for the big day when he crawls, and his head control is improving daily. He's up more and for longer periods daily, staying up during most of our walks and to check everything out :) I would guess he's nearing 9 lbs now, and around 21." Hard telling- the next appointment isn't until his 4 month- I need to find a scale!

Things are pretty good... taking it one day at a time :)


Playtime with Nathan!



No comments:

Post a Comment