Chase's Journey

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tummy Time

What is it about tummy time that babies hate? I remember Kaely hating it just as much... irony is that they love to sleep on their tummy, rather than their backs, but when it comes to "playtime" they'd rather be on their backs looking around, and vice versa. So, I attempt to start when he's in a good mood, and just accept that he's going to scream for a while. I've also just accepted that sometimes when he's cranky, I take that opportunity to suction his nose or put him down for tummy time- hey, he's mad anyway. Figure at least it gets his anger out by working out (haha- kinda like daddy).
Oh well - it's good for entertainment later down the road :)


On the other hand- he's perfectly happy just checking things out and interacting with us- he's becoming more and more aware of his surroundings each day...



and Kaely? LOL- she's busy trying to torture me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment