Chase's Journey

Saturday, March 24, 2012

We Plan - Chase Laughs

First i'll say that I'll update this eventually with pics, just hard doing it from the phone, and I left the laptop at home...

We had a lazy morning sleeping in and tentative plans to get out and enjoy the weather today. That turned into me leaving Dave with a bottle as I went to play at the grocery store. Everytime we attempted to go out for the games or just spend a minute with each other, Mr Super sensitive would start crying the and demanding our undivided attention, making it clear we were spending another weekend in. Complete with bouts of spit-up and a million diapers, well, we'e exhausted. Finally had to improvise on a bath which helped calm him down. Now I'm surrounded by my boys snoozing... so glad we didn't pay for a hotel this weekend! Oh well, happy Saturday everyone is ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment