Chase's Journey

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Leaky Diaper Frustrations!

Alrighty then, having a boy makes diaper changes a challenge before you even begin considering brand options- however- I never imagined having more outfit changes on Chase than Kaely goes through in a day. I've been grumbling about this for the past week or so- considering I have about 70 of the diapers- but having poop leaked on you- after having just changed the diaper 1/2 an hour prior- is ridiculous! Then even today there was pee leaked on along his side, from his armpit to hip- how does that even happen? Yes, I make sure he's in the "off" position, and pull out the leak barrier, snugly around his legs, and all of that- but geez! I resorted to sharing my frustrations with the brand who made them, and they simply said sorry for the inconvenience, but you must have the wrong size. Ummmm- we are definitely out of preemie sizes, and absolutely don't fit in the "size 1" yet- sooooo- what else can a person do?

Oh well, at least Chase is stylin' and I get more activity with the laundry that keeps piling up :) Add my tops in that have been peed on too, and we're having a blast! Guess I know better now, and am about done testing out different brands- every baby is different, and I guess moral of the story is- stick with what works! The extra laundry is not worth saving a few cents :)

He's doing great though- even if he is feeding every 2 hours again (another growth spurt???). He seems to love our walks which have ramped up to about 4 miles a day now (1 mile each way to school), so the fresh air is good for both of us! He's been sleeping a lot today- not a whole lot of "play" time, but I'm sure he'll make up for it later tonight... good times with my little peanut :)

No comments:

Post a Comment