Chase's Journey

Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy 10 Weeks!



Wow, 10 weeks... yeah he's still small, but so big for his growth! I was laying a foot or so next to him yesterday- and watched how like a little inchworm he managed to scoot all the way next to me until he could touch me. This while laying on his back- made me smile- he's been doing that a lot lately. Last night was much better than the previous- having at least one long stretch of sleep in between so I didn't lose my mind entirely. Although- a couple of those darn diapers were left- so I change him last night (around 4am), and literally seconds later after I finish dressing him, I go to pick him up and he's drenched- as is my bed- seriously?? Apparently he peed (and otherwise) right after I put the diaper on, and it immediately leaked. I am soooo sick of doing laundry! Bad enough with the spit up and all, but geez! 

Anyhow, this past week we've gotten outside almost everyday to walk Kaely to and from school- usually using the baby carrier in the morning, and stroller in the afternoon. About 4 miles a day for us- it's a lot to get used to after months of bedrest & restrictions, but feeling better!

and Chase is our alarm clock- without fail, regardless of the last time he had eaten, will be awake at 7 am (nearly) on the dot. Kind of freaky- wonder what will happen after the time change? Hope everyone has a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment