Chase's Journey

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Getting Back to Work

Okay- not really "work" that pays like I need to- but the little things that need to be accomplished around the house. I managed to do some yard work last week, and have been trying to keep up with the house- but more than that, I need to get back to those projects- like the quilts- that I had begun several months ago and have yet to finish. So- that's what I'm trying to do today, but Chase is not having anything to do with it. Playtime? No thanks. Naptime? Not a chance. Food? Sure- but don't put me down! Ahhhh... so far I've accomplished pulling out fabric and cutting a few squares- but beyond that- nadda. I finally gave up, ate lunch, and held him for 30 seconds before he passed back out on me. Sigh... I guess for now I'll just snuggle- he's not used to the idea of me slowly putting him down longer to try to accomplish things :) So, Ju-lee, I promise I will get that darn quilt done eventually! and Raeshel? well, I'm getting there too! Kaely's scrapbooks need work badly- which is what has made me switch over to photobooks- I LOVE them! Fortunately this blog has been serving as Chase's own scrapbook of sorts- with more than he'll ever want to read about I'm sure- LOL. But, time is what it is- fast and fleeting- so I'll embrace what works!

I just need a rainy day to make me do these things :) (not today though please!) Happy Wednesday!

and.... just for laughs...

No comments:

Post a Comment