Chase's Journey

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Holy Ravioli!

I love Sundays, I hate Sundays... a little bit of both. Either way,  I'm up with the sun and my son, and it's still a good day. Today my goal was to make homemade ravioli- which I have decided is like a "team-building" project. It takes so much time and coordination/team-work to make if you have two people doing it. Takes some patience and letting go of OCD tendencies- all in good fun. We took it easy today overall, got a new carseat so I can fly without having to lug everything around- having the spare seat- it's nice. Other than that, several hours of our day has been spent working on our pasta- and in doing so- giving Daddy & Chase plenty of time together. Time flies too fast, and before you know it, it's already sunset coming... Happy Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment