Chase's Journey

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Overnight Success

I am somehow still amazed at how simply Chase accomplishes things once he decides to do them. The other day was rolling around like crazy- then it was sitting. Just like he'd been doing it all along. Don't get me wrong, I can't just leave him sitting there, but he prefers being up and able to check it all out. I just shake my head and go with it- what else am I to do?

I find it also ironic that I was venting about his not sleeping through the night- then the one night I couldn't sleep, he slept through until morning. Then yesterday, when I desperately needed to catch up on sleep, he was up at least 5-6 times last night. I guess I'll get sleep in a few years... The way he's really starting to get around -almost overnight- really has me realizing I need to crawl around the floor and start baby proofing! He's a quick little bugger now- watch out!!!

1 comment: