Chase's Journey

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Crappiest Alarm Clock Ever!

So I tend to set my actual alarm clock for 8 am every day. No, it's never actually woken me up, but on the off-chance I get to sleep in a bit, I'm taking it! Especially since school will be back in soon enough. Normally I'm woken up by Chase rolling around in his crib yapping and often the noises of filling up his diaper... Not to disappoint, that was what woke me up this morning.

My sister walks in (she stayed over yesterday after I babysat all day), and starts talking to Chase, calling him a poopy butt and all that- but I didn't think much of it. So I rolled out of bed, go to pick him up, and ... EEEWWWWW! All over my hand, up his back, through the pj's, through the sheet, onto the mattress protector. UGH. A moment of... now what??? So I untie the protector thing (I put by his head bcz of spit up), pull up the sheet, the mattress protector, and just bundle him all up in it to transport to the floor. Gross... I finally manage to get him out of the pj's, somehow it even managed to go up his sleeves- seriously??? All before 7:30, and way before coffee ever hit my system.
UGH

Oh well... nothing like a good bath by 8 am... the joys of introducing solids- ha... as it was established, Mother's Amnesia- I don't remember Kaely doing this stuff- so just in case I forget, this is my reminder :)


Happy Tuesday! (pfft!)

No comments:

Post a Comment